- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Anti-domestic abuse group changes name
A group that tracks domestic violence statistics in Wisconsin, and supports programs for victims, is changing its name.
Officials from the Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence announced yesterday that the group will now be End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin.
Department of Children and Family Services Secretary Eleanor Anderson says groups like that make it easier to talk about a serious issue.
End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin says Wisconsin had 464 reported domestic abuse-related homicides between 2000 and 2011.