- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
When:July 17 & 18, 2013
Where:Lake of the Torches Resort Casino, Lac du Flambeau
The Northern Training is organized by the Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence (WCADV), the Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault (WCASA), and American Indians Against Abuse (AIAA).
Featured guest speakers at this year’s training include:
- Lisa Brunner from the National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center, who will explore historical trauma and the development of sexual assault programming within tribal communities
- Bev Scow and Alice Skenandore from Wise Women Gathering Place, who will deepen the discussion about developing and sustaining connections among different communities and programs
Registration: Registration will be handled by WCASA.
Scholarships: All scholarship applications should go to WCASA. WCADV, WCASA, and AIAA will each provide a limited number of scholarships; WCASA will accept scholarship applications with registration.
More information will be available soon!