- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Purple Carpet Event
When:May 7, 2014, 5-8pm
Where:Ivory Room Piano Bar, Madison
One Cause. Many Voices.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Ivory Room Piano Bar
116 W. Mifflin
All proceeds benefit End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin
$40 per person in advance
$50 at the door
Advanced registration is closed.
You can register at the door beginning at 5:00 p.m.
Treat yourself to a night out while helping raise awareness about domestic abuse.
- Have your picture taken on the Purple Carpet
- Listen to live dueling pianos
- Enjoy plentiful hors d'oeuvres
- Wine raffle
- Cash bar
Wear something purple and we will enter your name to win one of many door prizes!
Click on the link below for more information.