- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
WE LEAD (Wisconsin Empowered! Leadership Enrichment and Ally Development)
When:December 5-6, 2013
WE LEAD is a yearlong leadership academy which focuses on building new voices of leadership within the movement to end domestic and sexual violence by providing hands-on leadership development opportunities for survivors of violence and/or people from Wisconsin’s underserved or under-represented communities.
WE LEAD Leadership Academy participants:
- Learn about their personal leadership style and enhance their skill and capacity as leaders and change agents in various spheres of influence;
- Learn about key leadership concepts and cutting edge theories and practices regarding prevention and intervention of domestic & sexual violence;
- Become a part of a growing cadre of advocates and/or ally leaders who are committed to ending domestic and sexual violence.
Note: The application period for this opportunity ended in March. This is the third session of the 2013-2014 WE LEAD Leadership Academy.