- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Working with Battered Immigrants
When:Wednesday, December 4, 2013 from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Join Immigration & Poverty Law Attorney Morgan Young for a discussion of VAWA remedy trends, concerns and best practices when working with battered immigrants. Participants will learn about:
- Common distinctions and strategies within VAWA immigration law
- Which questions to ask and what type of assistance to seek in your advocacy with battered immigrants
This foundational webinar has been designed for advocates who have little or no knowledge of immigration law. The live webinar will be restricted to 25 registrants, and archived for future access on the End Abuse website.
Several handouts can be downloaded below.