- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Grants and Database Coordinator
Employer:Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services, Inc.
Job Title: Grants Coordinator
Reports To: Development and Marketing Director
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 />FSLA Status: Exempt, 40 hours/week
Application Deadline: October 25, 2013
Responsible for the planning, coordinating and implementing new and existing grant opportunities. This includes government grant, foundation grants and corporate grants. Partner with the Executive Director and Development and Marketing Director in securing funding for the future growth of the agency.
Administers, evaluates, designs, and implements Donor Perfect database, user account maintenance, and system documentation. Produces routine daily, monthly and special reports and reconciliation with accounting records. This position is also responsible for basic database system modifications in response to departmental needs and day-to-day system integrity, including recommending strategies to ensure data integrity.
- 40 hours/week – Schedule to be determined
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify new grant funding sources for agency programs and operations.
- Write and submit all grant application and provide supporting documentation to potential grant funders.
- Cultivate and solicit support from grantors. This includes preparing grant requests, arranging and hosting facility tours, and communicating on a regular basis with those corporations and foundations whose giving priorities are in alignment with the agency’s mission.
- Coordinate and report to grantors’ program outcome measurements and financial reports.
- Work with other staff to understand programs and agency needs.
- Maintain calendar of funding activities and deadlines.
- Assist with other fundraising initiatives as needed.
- Administers, develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of company database and software applications.
- Is accountable for the accuracy and integrity of all donor and membership data files; implements quality control mechanisms; performs data entry and evaluates the data entry process; recommends and implements policies, procedures and guidelines for data entry when necessary
- Trains staff on the use of Donor Perfect database, as needed
- Develops and produces accurate and timely routine and special reports, and data retrievals for staff as needed.
- Oversees day-to-day integrity of the Donor Perfect database and database procedures, which may include conducting weekly and monthly audits of data to confirm use of accurate entry processes; identifying and eliminating duplicate records; and archiving of records with no activity for specified period
- Works closely with the Business Manager to reconcile database and general ledger in regards to all donations, campaign gifts, grants and fundraisers
- This position is also responsible for additional job duties as assigned.
- This job requires no supervision of staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years grant writing experience.
- Experience demonstrating excellent writing and communications skills.
- Experience and knowledge working with Microsoft Office Suite.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid driver's license, car and adequate insurance required.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to take the initiative in completing multiple tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving capabilities and organizational skills required.
- Ability to maintain records is a requirement.
- Ability to communicate clearly is necessary, including speaking understandably and comprehending oral conversation.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- High level of initiative and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work alone.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Background in working with diverse populations helpful.
- Must be able to handle evolving or crisis situations with flexibility, sensitivity and reason.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be a creative problem solver
- Must be able to uphold all confidentiality policies
Physical Demands and Work Environment:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Independently enter and move within buildings.
- Lift and move supplies and donations-approximately 25 pounds.
- Walk staircases many times per day.
- Drive an automobile.
Work will be performed at Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services – Neenah location.
To apply please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Megan Janes, Office Manager
Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services
P.O. Box 99
Neenah, WI 54957-0099
Deadline for applications:October 25, 2013
Contact:Megan Janes email@example.com