- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Upgrading Alice: a Demonstration - May 28, 2013
WCADV's Technology Coordinator demonstrates how to install an Alice upgrade in this 19-minute webinar.
1. Download the upgrade file.
2. Turn off the Alice server (from the icon or from Services).
3. Run the upgrade and copy 4 files to the Alice shared folder (if you have one).
4. Run the Alice Verify utility.
5. Restart the Alice server (from the icon or from Services).
NOTE: Read each Upgrade Notice carefully in the event it includes any special instructions.