- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Save BadgerCare Photo Petition and Public Hearings on Medicaid Cuts!
Make Your Voices Heard (And Faces Seen)
Senator Jennifer Shilling is hosting a public hearing to discuss the Medicaid efficiencies and cost-savings initiatives recently released by the Department. Other public hearings will likely be held in Eau Claire, Oshkosh, Wausau, and Green Bay in November to stay tuned. To understand what is at stake for our Medicaid and BadgerCare programs, refer to this fact sheet.
Friday, October 28th 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
UW La Crosse (1725 State Street) Cartwright Center, Room 337
Please RSVP if you can join us
Looking for another way to stand up for BadgerCare? Participate in the Save BadgerCare Coalition Photo Petition Drive!
1. Take a picture showing that you want to Save BadgerCare. You can print and use one of our signs (see attached), or you can get creative and make your own that explains why BadgerCare is important to you.
2. Email your photo as an attachment email@example.com. Make sure you include your name, city and zip code.
3. We'll post your photo on our site and use it to show our elected leaders that their constituents support and want to protect BadgerCare and Medicaid when policy decisions are made in the next month.
4. Forward along to friends, family, colleagues and neighbors. We're aiming to collect at least 500 images by the end of October!